We are a financial planning consultancy. Our objective is to enAble our clients to achieve their goals in life by educating, inspiring, and providing solutions in all aspects of financial planning and wealth management. We also provide access to leading experts in legal and accountancy matters, which will enAble you to make better personal, lifestyle and financial choices.
Our promise to our clients is to:
- Keep your finances on-track
- Look at where you are and where you want to go
- Establish your priorities and create a plan of action
- Give you the tools to make better choices
Financial Planning enAbles you to do the things you want or need to do with your family, your home and your life.
Ablestoke’s unique approach to financial advice is to create a one-stop-shop for our clients. We provide a holistic service specifically designed to educate and provide direction for our clients. This enAbles you to make the best financial choices in order to meet your needs. Ablestoke provide either an ongoing relationship based service (Retainer Service), or we can work with you on specific projects. After an initial meeting and an in-depth review of your current financial position, your dedicated consultant will devise a plan of action to help you achieve your goals. The extent of activity required from our consultants and our team of specialists (internal or external), combined with how “hands on’ or hands off”‘ you want to be, will determine the level of service you require. If you choose our retainer service, we will meet with you regularly to monitor your financial progress, and work proactively behind the scenes to provide you with forward thinking solutions and new, innovative opportunities to enhance your financial position.
Barnaby is a great financial advisor who is Able to tailor a portfolio of products to your personal situation. I am very satisfied with the service he has provided to me and other colleagues as part of our much-valued partnership with Ablestoke.
We are committed to offering our customer the highest possible standards of service. In so doing we are pleased to support the Financial Services Authority initiative ‘Treating Customers Fairly‘. “Ablestoke will adopt the TCF principle and ensure it is embedded into the culture of the organisation and at the heart of everything we do.” Lee Wells, Senior Partner We recognise that both we and our clients have everything to gain if we look after your best interests and treat you fairly in all aspects of our dealings with you.
Our commitment to you
- provide you with clear information about the products and services we offer, including fees and charges
- ascertain your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before making recommendations
- only recommend products and services that we consider suitable for you and that you can afford – and always the most suitable from the available options
- encourage you to ask if there’s something you don’t understand
- give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service
- protecting the interest of the client at each stage of the relationship
- meeting the needs of the individual as best we can by offering an efficient and professional service
- constant reviews of the way we do business in order to identify areas for improvement
Ablestoke Financial Planning LLP’s Registration Number is OC367708 and place of registration is England. The Company Registered Office is Admirals Offices, Main Gate Road, The Historic Dockyard, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4TZ.
Ablestoke Financial Planning LLP is an appointed representative of Intrinsic Financial Planning Limited and Intrinsic Mortgage Planning Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Intrinsic Financial Planning Limited and Intrinsic Mortgage Planning Limited are entered on the FCA Register under reference 440703 and 440718. The term partner is used to refer to a member of Ablestoke Financial Planning LLP.
There are other providers of Short-Term Income Protection and other products designed to protect you against loss of income. For impartial information about insurance, please visit the website at www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk
The value of investments and pensions and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Tax treatment varies according to individual circumstances and is subject to change.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.